All 6 art Reviews

Toelhos! Toelhos!

ZERO THE THIRD! It's awesome to see that there are more people that have played Virtue's Last Reward! Plus this is a great piece of artwork with very nice details.

Finn Finn

I like the different sort of feel of this picture, it really works with the strange nature of the show I guess.

2012 Flash for 2013 2012 Flash for 2013

I could say that I can name around 40 of the characters on this, can't quite remember those last ones though. Fantastic piece though! This is a really amazing way to bring together a lot of the year's best characters. There are two I wish were on here though; the kid or the egoraptor incarnation from 'Relive Your Life', and the Pico Radio version of Pico. Fantastic job, keep up the great work!

Long Ways Home Long Ways Home

I really like this piece. It has a feeling to it that can't be described that brings it to life, and brings you into the work and my brain is everywhere right now. The problem I have with it is that he has no eyelashes or eye brows, to sum it up, a lack of any hair on his head besides the little white hairs on his chin, and also the bottom of his neck is a little weird looking. I do love the background though, it's quite beautiful. 4.5/5 Keep up the spectacular work sir!

Roasted Peach Roasted Peach

Well hell

Yet again a very good work done by you, but I don't think the fullview is working right because I tried it and nothing happened

TheShadling responds:

Thanks for pointing that out will change that.

Inside the Spirit Temple Inside the Spirit Temple

Don't Know Why

I'm not into this sort of thing, but this is still a very well done piece of art. Your work always impresses me and this is no exception to that. 10/10 Keep up the good work Shad